Sunday, December 7, 2014

Play-Time

Along with playing with the toys inside their cage, Tinki and Telly get a healthy dose of play-time outside the cage as well.  When my sister and I take them out to let them play on the floor, we tell everyone else in the house so they know to be careful around us.  My sister and I keep a good eye on them and keep them close because it would be very easy for them to get lost due to their tiny size.  We let them run, walk, and hop around the carpeted floor, but we also actively play with them.  They love to chase our fingers as well as string.

Plastic string, like we use to play with Tinki and Telly.


All my sister and I need to do is dangle a little piece of string in front of Telly and he will chase it uninterrupted for minutes at a time.  Tinki is a little more cautious outside of the cage, but she also enjoys playing with the string.  After seeing them play with string, I am curious to know if they would be as excited to chase a laser light across the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment